- U.S. Commercial Service
- Foreign Agricultural Service
The U.S. Commercial Service in New Zealand
The U.S. Commercial Service is a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce operating in more than 150 cities worldwide. In New Zealand the Foreign Commercial Service operates an office at the Embassy in Wellington.
The U.S. Commercial Service:
- helps U.S. businesses find qualified international partners and to represent U.S. business interests internationally
- promotes the U.S. as a business investment destination
- promotes the U.S. as a travel destination
- Locate U.S. products, services, or business partners that meet your needs.
- Identify the best U.S. companies in your area of interest.
- Receive assistance in setting-up a business in the United States.
Rely on our extensive U.S. network of 1,800 trade professionals to work for your business by letting us introduce you to the U.S. companies that best meet your needs.
Registration Now Open For 2018 SelectUSA Investment Summit – Invest Here. Grow Here. Succeed Here.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit will take place on June 20-22, 2018, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center near Washington. The goal is to connect global business leaders with U.S. states and their economic development organizations (EDOs) to facilitate foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States. [find out more].