- U.S. Commercial Service
- Foreign Agricultural Service
The U.S. Commercial Service in New Zealand
The U.S. Commercial Service is a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce operating in more than 150 cities worldwide. In New Zealand the Foreign Commercial Service operates an office at the Embassy in Wellington.
The U.S. Commercial Service:
- helps U.S. businesses find qualified international partners and to represent U.S. business interests internationally
- promotes the U.S. as a business investment destination
- promotes the U.S. as a travel destination
- Locate U.S. products, services, or business partners that meet your needs.
- Identify the best U.S. companies in your area of interest.
- Receive assistance in setting-up a business in the United States.
Rely on our extensive U.S. network of 1,800 trade professionals to work for your business by letting us introduce you to the U.S. companies that best meet your needs.