COVID-19 – Important Notice regarding Visa and American Citizen Services

IMPORTANT NOTICE: All of New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 1. Click here to find out what this means.  AMERICAN CITIZEN SERVICES: The U.S. Consulate General in Auckland has resumed routine consular services. U.S. citizens may schedule appointments for the following services: passport applications, consular reports of birth abroad, federal benefit services, notarial services, and renunciations Emergency passport services will be considered …

Read More»
Show More ∨