E Visas

From June 10th, 2019 you will be able to apply for E-1 and E2 visas. Find out more about this new visa category to the right and below.

We are Rocking a New Visa:

What are E-1 and E-2 visas?

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation. For a list of all treaty countries, click here.

To qualify for Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas applicants must be coming to the United States either to engage in substantial trade, including trade in service or technology, in qualifying activities, which is principally between the United States and the treaty country, or to develop and direct the operation of an enterprise in which the applicant has invested a substantial amount of capital. Holders of E visas must intend to depart the United States upon the termination of their E status.

E-1 Visa – How to Qualify:

E-2 Visa – How to Qualify:

Application Steps:

Apply here.