SelectUSA Investment Summit 2023
Apply now for the SelectUSA Investment Summit held at National Harbor, Maryland Washington DC from May 1-4, 2023.
Want to know more? We have a Roadshow…
The U.S. Embassy along with the American Chamber of Commerce will hold a roadshow in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch so you can hear more about SelectUSA Investment Summit happening in the U.S. from May 1st, 2023.
When: February 27th.
Venue: Employers & Manufacturers Association, 145 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland.
Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
When: March 9th.
Venue: ANZ Bank, Level 3, 267 High Street, Christchurch.
Time: 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm seminar followed by refreshments and networking.
Time: 2:30 pm – TBC
What is SelectUSA?
SelectUSA is the U.S. federal investment promotion agency, facilitating job-creating business investment into the United States and raise awareness of the critical role that economic development plays in the U.S. economy. Since its inception, SelectUSA has assisted thousands of clients, including EDOs, domestic firms, and international companies, facilitating over $141 billion in client-verified investment, supporting more than 162,000 jobs across the United States and its territories.
- FY 2022 numbers: SelectUSA assisted 9,869 unique investment clients, worth close to $40 billion and supporting over 34,000 U.S. jobs.
- The SelectUSA Investment Summit has directly impacted more than $80 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 60,000 jobs across the United States and its territories.
- According to United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the United States remains the top global destination for both FDI flows (in 2021) and FDI stock (in 2020, the latest year available).
- The January 2022 issue of the Global Investment Trends Monitor from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) released data on foreign direct investment (FDI) flows in 2021 and discusses prospects for 2022. This latest data reflects how FDI flows have strongly rebounded, rising above pre-COVID-19 levels.
What is the Investment Summit?
- The 2023 Investment Summit will take place May 1-4, 2023 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD.
- The annual SelectUSA Investment Summit is where business potential meets business opportunity.
- The Investment Summit connects qualified companies with U.S. economic development organizations to facilitate business investment and job creation.
- Past Investment Summit participants have announced more than $103.6 billion in U.S. investment projects within five years of attending the Investment Summit, supporting 167,890 U.S. jobs.